Sunday, September 18, 2005

Goodbye for now...

Dear Mummy,

Just drop by to say goodbye to you as me, ah ma, daddy and auntie amelia will be leaving for china,beijing tonight and will be back only on the 27th Sep morning. It is starting to get cold in china and hopefully I will get used to the weather there.

Daddy briefly mentioned the china trip you guys went in 1985, just when I was two year old. He said you bought really a lot of things, like little shoes and clothes for me. How I wish I have gone on more trips with you. I will never forget our family trip to Australia, Thailand, and Malaysia for they are the bestest trips in my life.

I shall update you more on our trip when I am back. Maybe I shouldnt say goodbye to you as somehow I feel you are going with us too.

Always in my heart,
Agnes

No comments: