Friday, August 12, 2005

It has been a while....

" Time flies, or so we think. Many a time, we thought we have forgotten a lot of things but if we search deep enough, we will know they are still inside our heart."


Dear Mummy,

It has been a while since I have come to visit. How have you been? I am so afraid of forgetting you that I tried so hard to remember so many things about us. Finally I realize that things that I thought I have forgotten will never really be gone.

The trip to Taiwan have sort of reduced the pain of me missing you so much. The new environment and companions did make me forget my sadness, though once in a while, I still think of you. I still remember the times that I went overseas and you would always be there to send me off and pick me up.

I feel so stupid only to realize how much I love you and how much you love me until you are gone. It is a fact I know I must accept. And a fact that I can be happy without you.

" I must learn to let go. But I will never forget you."

I love you, mummy.

And as the Colin Raye song goes, " Between now and forever, till I see you again, I will be loving you. Love me."

Well, enough said of my emotions. I shall update you on my current happenings in my next entry. See you on friday, mummy.

Love,
Agnes

No comments: