Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Foreword: Things that I thought you guys would want to know


Before I continue, I thought I should just say a few words, or mabbe more than a few words to explain the motivation and purpose of my blog. Firstly, this blog is especially dedicated to my beloved mummy who has recently left this world as you would have already known if you have read my first entry.

Ever since she was diagnosed with cancer, I had this idea of sharing my life with her through blogging when the time came that she had to leave me. I would think that she would pretty much want to know what has happened to me since she left and I thought that writing my thoughts online would be a pretty good way to tell her everything.

Though she might not understand English very well, I am sure that my thoughts transcend all languages and she somehow would know.Not only do I hope that my message can reach her, I also wish to share my little wisdom which I have gathered from this experience, to all of you out there. Hopefully, it will make a difference in the way you view things and people around you.


Lastly, thanks for reading!


P.S: Pardon me if my language is not up to your standard. You can't expect much from a person who has gotten a C5 for her GP ^__^. But you can expect her to gradually improve. So feel free to leave any comments on anything. I would love to share your thoughts.

No comments: