Friday, June 24, 2005

Quick updates



Dear Mummy,

I think I have been neglecting you, having dedicated my last few entries to my friends.

Anyway it is just a quick update on my side to tell you about the recent happenings around here.

News Bulletin:

1) Michelle (my cousin) might be getting married soon as she has already applied for a flat with her boyfriend.

2) Daddy sprained his left knee and I think it hurts a great deal. But do not worry, I will take care of him just like the way I have taken care of you. Hopefully he will get well soon and there will be no repercussion from this sprain.

3) Lao Ee ( my ah ma's elder sister) is currently staying in ang mo kio hospital due to an injured hip. (P.S: For all those who have elderly living with them, do take good care of them lest they fall and injure themselves. For the elderly, a fall can be very detrimental to their health. And if this really happens and he/she refuse to see the doctor, pls by hook or crook, send them to the doctors for a checkup. It is for their own good.)

4) For me, I have been shopping a lot ( must have inherited your shopping skills) and going out a lot. But I will be starting work soon (temp) next tuesday. Time to earn some and spend less.

5) Lastly, I will be visting you next monday at Choa Chu Kang, after collecting my transcript for my results. You had always nag me previously to print the online results and yes, I have printed.


K, that s all, mummy.

Love you,
Agnes

No comments: